Students entering 6th, 7th and 8th grade this fall are invited to attend M*A*S*H (Missouri AHEC Science and Health) Camps!
Make sure to save the camp dates to your calendar!
- Lincoln County: June 7th and 8th Lincoln M*A*S*H Camp Registration Packet
- Linn County: July 12th and 13th Linn M*A*S*H Camp Registration Packet
- Marion County: July 21st and 22nd Marion M*A*S*H Camp Registration Packet
- Randolph County: July 28th and 29th Randolph M*A*S*H Camp Registration Packet
Please mail registration forms to NEMO AHEC
312 S. Elson Street
Kirksville, MO 63501
Registration Deadlines Include:
- Lincoln County- May 24th
- Linn County- June 28th
- Marion County- July 7th
- Randolph County- July 14th
If you have any questions about M*A*S*H Camps, please call 660-665-6404 or send an e-mail to [email protected]
Welcome Maddie Gates, to the NEMO AHEC team! Maddie will be our M*A*S*H Camp Intern this summer.
Maddie grew up in Pella, IA and graduated from Pella Community High School in 2013. She is now a junior at Truman State University majoring in Health Science and Psychology. She is planning to attend law school after graduation next spring and her career goal is to be a public health attorney. Maddie is excited to spend the summer working at NEMO AHEC and getting more exposure to the field of public health.
Maddie can be contacted at [email protected] or 660-665-6404.