NEMO AHEC is now offering virtual workshops to enhance health education, introduce health careers, and achieve Show Me Standards. These workshops are considered virtual field trips to supplement education for high school students.
- CPR/AED Training
- First Aid Training
- Phlebotomy and Injection/Blood Draw Workshop
- Infectious Disease Control with Gowning and Gloving
- Nutrition and Lifetime Activity Workshop
- Healthe Foundations Training: an online activity that teaches students about chronic disease, interprofessional healthcare, and present a healthcare plan!
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Awareness
- Becoming a Peer Educator/Supporter
- Healthcare Ethics and HIPAA
- Cultural Competency and Social Determinants of Health
For more information, or to schedule a workshop at your school, email our Health Education Specialist: