Missouri AHEC Science & Health (M*A*S*H) Camps
Click here to register for MASH Camp 2021
2021 M*A*S*H camps will be 3-day “hands-on” science and health summer day camps for students entering 9th through 12th grades; aimed to spark an interest and understanding about the realities and resources around them before entering adulthood. Camp instructors include health professionals, health educators, and faculty from area high schools and colleges. Students participate in a variety of activities including chemistry/biology labs, scrub/dissection labs, Emergency Medical Service demonstrations, hospital tours, and other healthcare career activities.
M*A*S*H Camp goals are to:
- generate interest in science and healthcare careers,
- involve students in “hands-on” learning experiences,
- introduce first aid and emergency procedures, and
- expose students to a variety of healthcare careers available.
2021 High School Camps ($45 fee):
- Hannibal Area: July 27th-29th 8:00 AM-3:30 PM
- Kirksville Area: July 20th-22nd 8:00 AM-3:30 PM
2021 Virtual Camp ($5 fee):
- Virtual Health and Science Camp: July 14-15
2020 Virtual Camps (FREE)
- Virtual Health and Science Camp: July 14-16
- Virtual Healthe Foundations* Camp: July 27-28
2019 Middle School Camps ($35 fee):
- Adair County: two-day camp June 6 and 7
- Audrain County: one-day camp July 17
If you would like to contact our office for more information about next Summer’s camp, please call our office at 660-665-6404.
Special Thank You to Our 2018 M*A*S*H Camp Sponsors!
- Pike County: Pike County Memorial Hospital & Bank of Louisiana
- Marion County: Hannibal La-Grange University & Hannibal Regional Hospital
- Lincoln County: Mercy Hospital Lincoln, Stefanina’s, & Casey’s General Store
Special Thank You to Our 2017 M*A*S*H Camp Sponsors!
- Lincoln County: Mercy Hospital Lincoln
- Linn County: Brookfield High School & Pershing Memorial Hospital
- Pike County: Pike County Memorial Hospital, Bank of Louisiana, Family Drug & Mercantile Bank of Louisiana
Special Thank You to Our 2016 M*A*S*H Camp Sponsors!
- Linn County: Brookfield Middle School, Pershing Health System, Knowles Family Health Clinic & Dr. Tom & Marggie Pitts
- Marion County: Hannibal Chiropractic, Hannibal Regional Hospital, & Hannibal-LaGrange University
- Lincoln County: Lincoln County Medical Center, & Friends of Lincoln County Medical Center